Personalised Domiciliary Home Care Services
What is Home Care?
Personalised Home Care is a personalised care service that allows individuals to receive care in the comfort of their own homes. Our team of trained caregivers provides support with daily activities, such as personal hygiene, meal preparation, and medication management.
Benefits of Personal Home Care
- Personalised care plans tailored to your individual needs and preferences
- Cost-effective alternative to residential care homes
- One-to-one care and attention from a trained caregiver
- Increased independence and quality of life
How Our Home Care Services Work
- Personal care: Assistance with personal hygiene, dressing, and grooming
- Companionship: Socialisation and emotional support
- Home help: Assistance with household tasks, such as cleaning and laundry
- Respite care: Temporary care to provide relief for family caregivers
- Dementia care: Specialised care for individuals living with dementia
- Palliative care: Comfort care for individuals with life-limiting illnesses
Why Choose Our Care Your Way?
At Our Care Your Way, we are committed to providing high-quality, personalised care services that meet the unique needs of each individual we serve. Our team of experienced caregivers is dedicated to providing compassionate care and support to help individuals live as independently as possible.
Contact us today to learn more about our personalised visiting care services and how we can help you or your loved one live life to the fullest.
Our Care Your Way Services
Our Care Your Way can offer the following support
- Personal home care services can also include assistance with outings, social events, shopping trips, and other activities of interest to maintain engagement both physically and emotionally.
- Many people we support simply want company and conversation, whether they live alone and cannot see their family and friends as often as they would like, or if they are recently bereaved and are finding it hard to adjust. Loneliness can have serious effects on a person’s health and Our Care Your Way aims to prevent loneliness through companionship care.
- We provide services to assist with your day-to-day life, whether you are too busy to pop out to pick up your prescription or have an urgent errand that needs running.
Doing a weekly shop is an essential part of many routines but can also be a long and laborious process that many could do without. Your personal assistant can help with picking up a few essential items and can even accompany you to large supermarkets. Not only this, a casual day out browsing your local shops can be an even more enjoyable activity when there’s someone to share this with.
Medical appointments can be stressful and fast-paced, so it can feel like you do not have time to take in all the information. It can be beneficial to have another person there to have a second pair of ears to pick up more details. They can also simply be there to offer companionship as you sit in the waiting room.
Picking Up Prescriptions
Remembering to order your long-term prescription and getting to the pharmacy can sometimes be difficult to fit into your week. The stress of running out of your medication can be alleviated through knowing you have the option of someone else picking it up for you. With your instructions, a personal assistant will be able to travel to your pharmacy and have your medication waiting for you when you get home.
Booking travel, making dinner reservations and providing information about local attractions are all things we can assist with. You may have a special occasion coming up which you need help organising or want to arrange a weekend away with a loved one. An assistant can be there to go over the finer details and make the important phone calls for you.
Admin and Letter Writing
Letters from internet providers, energy providers and the bank can pile up and seem unmanageable without someone to help you go through them. Your personal assistant can support you by organising and prioritising important documents and writing return letters if required.
Support with Social Activities
Support from a personal assistant means that you are able to have help with engaging in your interests while still retaining your independence. They can assist you in a number of hobbies, such as:
- Going out for lunch or dinner
- Meeting up with friends
- Organised groups such as the Women’s Institute or crafts
- Exercise classes
With special attention to only helping with the aspects you want, by adapting to your changing needs, our support can make the world of difference.
How much does it cost?
• From £19 per hour
• Sign up for a regular visit, weekly or fortnightly, it’s up to you
- The service is not limited to one hour
For More Information please call us on 07940111238
- You could also Visit the following websites:
- Age UK is a charity that offers advice and support for older people and their families. Their website has a section on home care services: https://www.ageuk.org.uk/information-advice/care/home-care/
- The UK Home Care Association is a professional body for home care providers in the UK. Their website provides information on home care services and a directory of accredited providers: https://www.ukhca.co.uk/
Item added to cart